Gibson Building Supplies is seeking a motivated warehouse associate and delivery assistant to join our success driven team. If you are a dependable and punctual individual who is looking for a position with an established company, then apply today!
The role will require you to fulfill orders for orders for deliveries and walk-in customers. This will require order picking, safe handling of products & equipment, loading company delivery trucks with a forklift before, during and after business hours as required. The position will require you to assist in the delivery of the products on location. During the deliveries you will be required to assist with unloading materials both on the ground, and on a rooftop (working at heights certificate preferred). Required to work both indoors & outdoors.
- Forklift experience (Preferred - will train if necessary)
- Working at Heights (Preferred - will train if necessary)
- Roofing material knowledge is a bonus
- Superior attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Basic math skills
- Positive attitude
- Indoor & outdoor working conditions
- Able to lift 75-100 pounds consistently
- Ability and willingness to work on rooftops
- Ability to climb, bend, twist, reach and stand throughout complete shifts
Job Type: Full-time
- Aurora, ON (Preferred)