Applicably named after the national park that hosts the highest peak in Canada, Kluane Partners is a leading corporate finance advisory firm focused on client growth and strategic capital.
With extensive experience in the design and execution of cost-effective strategies that deliver on organizational objectives, Kluane drives value for medium-sized businesses, and large corporations, with an enterprise value ranging from $1MM – $150MM.
It is this reputation for excellence that continues to push Kluane Partners in not only setting but surpassing the highest standards throughout Corporate Finance.
Furthermore, Kluane is a proud member of the Venture 17 Community, which is an accomplished group of financial professionals with backgrounds in investment banking, private equity and institutional asset management.
To support the continued growth Kluane has had over the past year, Kluane is seeking to add an Analyst(s) and/or Associate(s) to the team.
What you will do:
· Participate as an important resource addition to a team of experienced finance professionals who originate, structure, and execute complex institutionally supported financing transactions for privately-owned companies;
· Conduct detailed financial analysis on historical and projected financial results;
· Perform various financial analyses, including working capital analysis, capital structure analysis, and assessment of credit quality;
· Review credit agreements and indentures to analyze covenants, and other relevant credit restrictions;
· Assist in the development of pitch, confidential information memorandums and other corporate finance documentation;
· Participate in financial suitor due diligence process - assist in preparing virtual data rooms, tracking and cataloging data, recording marketing related feedback, and assisting in the response to any inquires received;
· Prepare internal briefing materials to outline and/or summarize terms of potential financings;
· Participate in discussions and meetings with clients top management;
· Develop relationships with current and future clients.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond normal working hours.
The successful candidate(s) will have the following skills, behaviors, and experience:
· Undergraduate or Graduate degree in business, with a focus on finance or accounting and CPA or CFA designation or pursuit of CPA or CFA designation will be preferred;
· Up to 3 years of relevant work experience in accounting, corporate finance, investment banking, research, private equity, or other similar corporate finance roles;
· Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
· A solid understanding in financial modeling is essential;
· Excellent critical, troubleshooting, and analytical skills;
· Have a “can-do” attitude and be results-oriented;
· Ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment;
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
· Strong communication and presentation skills including writing and verbal skills;
· A team spirit and great interpersonal skills;
· Must be willing to travel within and across Canada.
We offer competitive pay and bonus/profit sharing upon achievement of milestones and this is a partner track position.
The successful candidate(s) would begin in January 2021.
Candidates are invited to submit a cover letter, resume, and a copy of their most recent transcripts.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19