Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD IT Operations is home to a team of highly-valued professionals recognized for both their customer-service mindsets and dedication to seamless 24-7 running of our infrastructure technologies. They also manage what we call the implementation and delivery life cycle for IT components across the various technology groups. Component installation, maintenance and decommissioning, operational or help desk support, system performance, capacity and availability monitoring, migration, emerging technology assessment, implementation, release management and deployment support - you name it.
There's room to grow in all of it.
Provide courteous, efficient, and professional customer service to ensure inquiries, problems and issues are resolved promptly and effectively under all conditions
- Ensure change activities are performed on time, minimizing risk to the service/business environment
- Monitor resources to ensure availability associated with business applications and technology
- Identify, resolve, or escalate service delivery issues and/or complaints
- Maintain proficient knowledge of tools, processes, procedures, and resources necessary to assist in problem determination as well as recovery
- Maintain proficient knowledge of technology components, applications, clients/customers and business services
- Prioritize activities to ensure time invested is appropriate to the availability impact
- Provide seamless integration of activities and processes, recognizing system interdependencies
- Act as an information source to colleagues, business partners and clients/customers
- Ensure prompt and timely updates to service issues, and follow through on outstanding problems
Deliver and maintain accurate reports and documentation
- Follow established procedures and standards
- Follow standards, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and applicable Business Recovery Plans (BRP)
- Maintain a secure work environment and ensure adherence to notification and escalation processes
- Communicate effectively within the team relative to service issues and scheduled changes
- Recommend improvements and enhancements to internal departmental processes
- Comply with well-defined enterprise technology delivery practices and standards and project management disciplines
EMPLOYEE / TEAM:
Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in resolving critical service issues
BREADTH & DEPTH:
- Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team
Provides front line customer service support to clients on a broad range of issues Investigates problems beyond own area of knowledge, applying a broad business focus Assesses level of knowledge of caller and translates information when providing assistance Prioritizes and may assign problems and service issues to other team members Co-ordinates problem resolution and the implementation of changes in accordance with established change processes Integrates all sources of information when providing assistance to clients Makes independent decisions within generally defined parameters Generally reports to a Team Manager
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Category - Primary
City Centre Tower A - 275 Dundas Street
Apply to job
Send to friend