Barr-Ag Ltd is based out of Olds, AB but has farming locations in Central, Southern and Eastern Alberta. The majority of job duties for this position will take place on our farms in Eastern Alberta. Job Duties include but are not limited to; Operating and maintaining farm equipment, executing quality controls, off-season repairs and maintenance to harvest equipment.
The ideal Candidate will;
- Be a self starter
- Work effectively as a member of the team
- Have strong communication and reporting skills
- Be able to work long hours for extended periods of time
- Be able to problem solve
- Be mechanically inclined.
- Have a class 1 drivers licence
Experience in a harvest setting is considered a strong asset to this application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Harvest: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 1 Drivers License (Preferred)