Access Storage in Ottawa East, ON
Storage isn’t the sexiest industry, but we’re working on changing that! Hotels were unsexy until Airbnb; taxi services were unsexy until Uber, and before Nest, could you imagine marketing thermostats? Inciting change is hard but what sets us apart from other companies is our entrepreneurial culture.
StorageVault Canada Inc. is a company of 7 storage brands; we have motivated hard working, team orientated client service professionals developing their careers in the biggest self-storage company in Canada.
What you will do?
- Lease storage space to meet client requirements
- Promote and sell packing and moving supplies
- Provide ongoing assistance to clients in their use of storage spaces
- Regularly monitor the property and rental units and while ensuring the property remains clean and accessible
- Update client accounts, receive payments and conduct move out inspections
- Collect and prepare information for daily reports
- Excellent communication skills in person and on the phone
- Have the ability to use positive language while building relationships with new clients
- Proficient computer skills (MS-Office, keyboarding and internet savvy)
- A valid driver's license and daily access to a reliable vehicle
- Travel between locations may be required
What you can expect!
- A full-time flexible work schedule that is only during the day
- Fully paid training and an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and career
- Health Benefits and Company discounts on storage and supplies
- A performance-based bonus paid quarterly
How to apply:
Candidates who have a clear criminal record and hold a valid drivers license are invited to express their interest in this great career by submitting their resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- Microsoft office: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)