Unicon Construction Inc is an underground utility contractor based out of North Battleford, Saskatchewan.
Unicon Construction Inc is an underground utility contractor based out of North Battleford, Saskatchewan. We are currently looking for a skilled pipelayer with 2+ years of underground utility construction experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient installation of a variety of pipes and fittings related to water, sewer, and storm water collection systems.
· Work with foreman and labourers to ensure pipe is positioned and installed in accordance with project specifications.
· Install various types of underground utilities to the local specifications.
· Ensure utilities are being installed at the correct grade and elevations.
· Experience with utilising rotating and line lasers for the purpose of cutting grade.
· Physically fit and capable of lifting heavy items (up to 50lbs).
· Ability to operate small equipment, hand and power tools.
· Must be able to work in a high-paced working environment.
· Maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
· Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies.
· May perform other related duties as required.
· Experience working in underground utility construction pipelaying.
· Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications.
· Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
· A valid, clean Class 5 drivers’ licence.
· Good work ethic and punctuality is essential.
· Hard working, team player dedicated to company success.
· First Aid, H2s Alive, Ground Disturbance 1 & 2 is an asset though not requirement.
Please forward resume and at least two (2) references
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift