North Island Nissan is looking expand our Sales Team once again. Are you energetic, forward thinking, love to make people happy, have positive attitude or looking to branch out into a new exciting field? We are excited to offer such an amazing opportunity to someone in our wonderful community.
· Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
· Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
· Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
· Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
· Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
· Provides sales management information by completing reports.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
· Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Understands the importance of happy, satisfied customers
Automobile Salesperson Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge, VSA License (Preferred), Valid Drivers License
With this position there is an unlimited earning potential. We need someone that can get people in the door, we will train the successful applicant everything else they need to know about this exciting Sales opportunity. A sale license will be required with 30 days of start date.
If this sounds like you, email your resume and get ready to join the North Island Nissan team! We are looking for a product specialist that is at ease on the phones, great with our customers and thirsty for success!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- VSA (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers (Required)