We are seeking an exceptional bilingual Sales Assistant to work at our Clarence Crossing Community in Rockland. If you are looking for a challenge in a great team environment – this is the job for you. You will provide leadership and direction to the on-site sales team in meeting or exceeding sales team goals.
- empower our people to strive for creativity, uniqueness and distinction.
- are driven by the values of doing the right thing; building well for lasting value, creativity, fun and respect.
- are the Builder of Choice in the National Capital Region.
- build lifestyle communities throughout Ottawa.
- are committed to the best customer experience in Canada!
About the role:
The Sales Assistant is responsible for:
- meeting, greeting and registering all guests at the Sales Centre
- maintaining the prospect database.
- communicating with prospects and buyers.
- preparing purchase and sales agreements for the Sales Consultants.
- preparing and maintaining all purchaser files, ensuring contracts are complete and ensuring all addendums are signed.
- maintaining traffic reports and site plan “dot maps” daily.
- providing general office management support.
- a minimum of 3 years of previous experience in a real estate sales support role.
- fundamental knowledge of the real estate sales process.
- experience with real estate CRM software.
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Office suite skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- good organizational, filing, office and phone skills.
- a friendly, engaging and positive personality.
We offer a dynamic opportunity!!
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know in advance so that we may arrange for their provision.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)