AluminArt Windows and Doors is Canada’s leading Manufacturer in Storm Doors product.
For over 40 years, AluminArt has been a trusted leader in providing Canadians and US market with the highest quality home renovation products. AluminArt offers a full line of energy efficient storm doors, vinyl windows, entry doors and patio doors!
We are a leading manufacturer of Windows and Door product and growing across the country with facilities and offices located in Brampton, ON and Kelowna, B.C.
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to fill a 12 month Maternity leave contract position to service our Storm Door sector, this position has an opportunity for permanency for the right individual.
The role is to participate and contribute in the Customer service departments’ tasks that will provide our customers an outcome of an excellent customer service experience. Ensuring that the Purchase Orders are processed efficiently to meet the expectation level of the lead times promised to our valid customers. The right confident, reliable team player whom can additionally offer a positive and supportive attitude will join the supportive Customer Service Department team. This person will report into the Director of Customer Experience team leader.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
· Management of Order Entry of manual and electronic submitted Purchase Orders.
· Stay up to date on company product and pricing, including company process information to assist customer needs.
· Manage Customer Service Department French and English speaking incoming/outgoing calls, email correspondence and any other form of written/verbal communication relating to general Customer service inquiries.
· Other duties may be required upon instruction for the Customer Service Department such as filing, translation and preparation of French and English Warranty Claims.
· Assistance when required at the Customer Service Reception.
· High School Diploma with 3 +years Customer service experience.
· Strong computer literacy including use of email software, Microsoft Outlook , Excel, Word and able to learn new systems/programs.
· Strong ability in attention to detail and self management of assigned tasks.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
· Ability to read and interpret Department processes.
· Capability to learn new responsibilities quickly in a fast paced environment.
· Demonstrating self-confidence when providing support and assistance to customers.
· Dedicated to excellent attendance.
Remuneration begins at $45k, however it is negotiable depending on experience.
Please submit your resume to this posting.
AluminArt Windows and Doors is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Vacation & paid time off
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)