Dvine Laboratories is currently seeking to add a new member to our Sales Team. This role requires a candidate that works very well in a team environment and is comfortable with Prospecting within the provided territory with a Hunting Mindset. Your passion to have conversations with new prospects daily will allow you to grow and succeed within our company.
Our company fosters a “Fun Working Environment” where we believe that any employee should love coming to work daily with a rewarding feeling that at the end of the day that they have made a difference.
Dvine Laboratories was founded in 2014 with its humble beginnings as a small family operated business that focused solely on developing manufacturing standards for e-Liquids. Our philosophy was based on the fact that as a Consumer Product not regulated in the Canadian Market there was a requirement for someone to establish policies that would allow for Safe, Quality Manufactured Products in a Sterile Environment to be sold by Retailers.
With over 42 employees and growing we can truly state we have become Canada’s Largest Contract Manufacturers of e-Liquids. Our clients enjoy a friendly experience based on the fact that Customer Service is our Priority and our mentality will always be to operate as the largest small business in Canada.
Dvine Laboratories is a Registered ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 22716 cGMP Facility.
Could you be our next Sales Ambassador?
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious and professional Sales Consultant to help us with new account acquisition within a defined territory. Upon successful completion of our in house training program, the incumbent will embark upon a rewarding career as “hunters”; bringing their prospecting skills to a new level. They will walk prospective clients through the entire sales cycle beginning with prospecting and concluding with a customized business solution for a new customer. The ultimate goal of this position is to broaden the Dvine Laboratories customer base and develop long term business relationships.
- Identify opportunities with potential customer accounts
- Exhibit prospecting skills to identify, qualify and close new business
- Setting phone meetings with business leaders and decision makers.
- Foster and maintain relationships with new buying accounts
- Deliver professional customer presentations that articulate the Dvine Labs value proposition
- Utilize professional selling expertise and business acumen to meet and exceed sales targets within a broad geographic sales territory
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Two to five years proven sales experience selling using a consultative sales approach
- Experience in a B2B selling environment is preferred
- Must have an understanding of the different steps involved in a sales cycle and demonstrated ability to advance the sale
- Excellent ability in analyzing opportunity for cross-sell and up-sell potential within existing books of business
- Experience selling in a consultative sales approach environment
- Sales experience in manufacturing, contract packaging would be an asset.
- Knowledge of CRM software would be an asset.
- Proven ability to prospect designated territory to maximize revenue growth
- Competitive, goal orientated, self-motivated individuals who thrive in a team environment
- Superior communicators (both verbal and written) with excellent interpersonal skills
- A resourceful and creative individual with excellent time management skills
- Advanced negotiation and objection handling skills are essential in this role
- Operates with a sense of urgency and has a positive, winning attitude
Job Type: Full-time
- inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)