HAWKESBURY POLICE SERVICES BOARD
(Contract position ending March 31, 2022)
Competition # 2019-16 - HPSB
The Hawkesbury Police Services Board is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to take on various administrative tasks related to the Hawkesbury Intervention Table Project which is a partnership of human-service providers to identify and intervene in situations of acutely elevated risk. The successful candidate will have to organize meetings, effectively follow up on items and create the necessary documentation or reports.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills or abilities:
- Post-secondary education and/or a minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional environment in social services and/or community service, an asset
- Fluency and proficiency in both official languages (French and English) both oral and written
- Excellent research, writing and communication skills
- Ability to write clear and complete documents
- Initiative and autonomy
- Versatility to manage a varied range of duties and interests of various organizations
- Interpersonal skills
- Must have advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
Any combination of training and experience deemed relevant could be considered.
This, part-time position, is contractual and ending on March 31, 2022. The selected candidate must be available from 7 to 20 hours a week depending on the workload for the duration of the contract. The person will have to be available during the day in order to attend meetings and follow up with various professionals.
From $30.00 à $37.00 hourly based upon experience.
If you are interested, please email your letter of presentation and résumé, quoting position # 2019-16 before 16h on October 20th, 2019
Interviews are scheduled for October 29, 2019.
Please note that the job description is available on our website
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $37.00 /hour
- French and English (Required)