Come GROW with us! Pickering Physiotherapy Institute is looking to add a new member to our progressive and rapidly growing company with a vibrant and active culture.
The Office Manager works with the Clinic Manager to be responsible for the overall operation of the clinic. Through excellent organizational skills and a customer focus attitude, the Office Manager ensures that the clients are serviced well, the schedules of team members are maximized, and the operational standards are maintained.
1. Oversees the smooth progression of the daily patient schedule; maintains and publishes staff members schedules.
2. Acts as a resource person to staff delivering patient care.
3. Assists in the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures
4. Participates in the fiscal management of the clinic; completes and manages the billing of patients including providing insurance receipts.
5. Coordinates onboarding, learning, and development of team members
6. Attends required Head Office meetings and participate in process improvement projects.
7. Ensures that all equipment is in working order.
8. Assists Wellness Consultants with ensuring all enrolment paperwork is in order, new patient sessions (tests, assessments, etc) are appropriately booked, and new client concerns regarding insurance and billing.
9. Provides Medical Director and staff with appropriate paperwork for all new patients; ensures proper processing of physician sign-offs; maintains patient records (non-medical; books final assessments and handles renewal/discharges as clients near program end.
10. Provides consistent updates on renewals, patient conflicts/complaints, re-assessments, and patient goal setting and attendance.
11. Researches and resolves client concerns promptly; Puts the client first and models service and care standards at all times.
12. Contacts existing clients prior to appointments and reminds them of sessions/preparation, etc.
13. Orders clinic supplies; ships and receives packages, medical products, etc.
14. Models the values, brand, and lifestyle and maintains a professional image at all times; Sets high standards for self based upon competency model; Builds an effective network within the company, across all clinics, and in the market.
15. Ensures completion of all paperwork, client forms, client correspondence, etc. in an accurate and timely fashion.
16. Performs additional duties as assigned.
Handles client questions and complaints, communicates with clients, handles service problems politely and efficiently, always available for clients, follows procedure to solve client problems, understands company products and services, maintains pleasant and professional image.
Skilled in the use of computers, adapts to new technology, keeps abreast of changes, learns new programs quickly, uses computers to improve productivity.
Keeps information organized and accessible, maintains clean/functional work space, works systematically/efficiently, manages time well.
Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goals, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere.
1. Minimum of three years of administrative experience in a service/health/fitness environment preferred
2. Ability to work weekends and evenings when required by business needs
3. Excellent technical / computer skills
4. Personal interest in health related industries and belief in value of improving health and wellness
1. Clinic controllable net profit
2. Overall satisfaction / retention of clients
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care