From its roots as a trading office back in 2001, Everison International Group Inc. was created in Canada. In 2005, we opened our doors to North America from our office in Toronto – which also oversees the operations of our international locations. Over the years, Everison International Group Inc. has grown from dealing mostly with scrap metal and steel pipes, to a fully-fledged trading company that deals with different types of commodities from all over the world.
Everison International Group Inc. continues its importing, exporting, and trading business as we continue our unprecedented growth in the scrap, steel, pipe, and trading industries in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and beyond, we now need to hire more dynamic Logistics Admin employees to join our team,
The Import and Export Logistics Administrator is mainly responsible for maintaining our current suppliers and the smooth logistical flow of Imports and Exports, making sure we get the best shipping rates and the most efficient shipping lanes. The role deals with our existing suppliers, logistics companies in the industry, also the paperwork and follow-ups with scrap metal vendors after the Company and the Buyer/Supplier have agreed to conduct business, making sure the order and forms are properly filled out with the detailed specifications, to monitor the progress of order fulfillment - from loading, to shipping, to the material’s arrival at the destination. The position is also responsible for ensuring the Accounting Department pays the supplier in a timely manner and that all amounts are accurate.
1. Maintain and tracking the current supplier, logistics companies, and freight forwarders.
2. Prepare all the related shipping documents, forms and monitor all shipping progress
3. Prepare the Sales/Purchase Order once the it has been confirmed
4. Monitor and keep track of all new orders that we currently have; follow up when there’s a problem or needs extra attention
5. Be able to compare which shipping line has the best rate from each location
6. Coordinate with freight forwarder to set-up a preferable loading date
7. Need to clearly record when each order from each supplier will be loaded
8. Properly fill out all necessary documents required for each shipment
1. Candidate needs to have more than 2 years office Administrative and customer service related experience, excellent communication and negotiation skills to deal with suppliers and other stakeholders.
2. This position requires the candidate to have good problem-solving skills to deal with normal and unexpected issues.
3. Great customer service skills and patience is essential to handle the relationship properly with suppliers.
4. Time management skills, good planning, keep organized, and prioritize tasks properly.
5. Take active roles to be flexible and to multi-task and be aware of different shipments at any given time
6. Able to maintain and keep in track and good order of all documentation in various clearly sorted files
7. Must be a fast learner and be able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
8. General computer skills and Intermediate skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
9. Excellent team player to coordinate and interact within a team working environment to make sure the whole working process goes smoothly.
10. Be able to handle different issues in an efficient manner, can bear high working pressure and work under strict deadlines.
11. Be flexible as some issues, although rarely, could appear and need to be solved urgently outside of office hours.
12. Suitable candidates preferably to have university degree with related major.
13. Have own reliable vehicle and valid driving license for business outreach commute.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Logistics: 1 year (preferred)