Epass Internet Technology Learning Corporation is an online educational platform for assisting Chinese students to transition smoothly into Canada’s rapidly evolving educational environment. Our purpose is to provide highly engaging, tailor-made learning programs for our students, that will provide them with the relevant knowledge and skills to succeed not only in the subjects they are enrolling in the university, also their future academic journey.
Epass Internet Technology Learning Corporation 是一家网上教育平台,旨在帮助中国留学生顺利的适应加拿大快速的教育环境。我们的宗旨是为我们的同学提供高质量,贴近大学上课内容的教学内容,并因此可以提供给他们相关的知识和技能,不仅仅可以轻松应付考试,也为他们未来的学业打下良好的基石。
We expect you
Join our young, dynamic team with your passion, building strong relationship with our partners to further push and grow Epass. We are looking for a big-picture thinker with creative and innovative ideas and a detailed-doer who can implement the projects in an efficient and effective manner.
You are the leader of the entire operation in BC region where you would build up the relationship with various stakeholders, such as business partners, teaching teams, head office and our customers. You need hold accountability of building and maintaining a strong operation platform in BC region.
If you are:
- Passionate about helping others through education
- You have experience working in the education field, including tutor, operation, related marketing activities.
- Self-starter with strong sense of accountability.
- Big picture thinker with a passion in Education and Tech
- 10+ years of experience in the educational field.
- 5+ years of experience in managing a team.
- Understanding of education-based marketing and communication is a plus
- Embrace and promote teamwork > including experience sharing, market knowledge, and etc.
- Experience with Salesforce
Your accomplishments would be from:
- Executing roadmaps for new opportunities and mission-driven special initiatives
- Managing the pipeline for growth opportunities and hitting the numbers for Epass's growth
- Build enterprise-level playbooks and SOPs for seamless execution amongst internal teams (such as Operations, Student Success, Online courses)
- Develop a quarterly plan in support of Epass's strategy and objectives
- Working alongside our Academic team to design course offerings for our students.
- Be Epass's ambassador, representing us everywhere at various events from industry to tradeshows to nurture Epass's prospects and community
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly on this page with your CV and cover letter. We aim to get back to you within a week to confirm if you have passed our initial sift.
Epass is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)