The Bargains Group Ltd
890 Caledonia Road
Toronto, Ontario M6B 3Y1
Sales and Production Coordinator Promo Sales Team
Full-Time/12 month renewable contract
VP of Operations
Toronto – In house
The Bargains Group is an award winning, entrepreneurial Canadian, owned and operated company, which has been growing
constantly for over 25 years. We like to think of ourselves as Bargain Idea Generators. Our dedicated and caring BG family provides
retailers, companies, individuals, schools, organizations, associations and non-profits with quality merchandise and custom logoed
promotional products at wholesale bargain prices. We are innovative and love making our clients happy at a bargain, and believe in
being socially responsible.
Learn more about the Bargains Group at:
We are currently seeking a Branding and Production Maverick to join our BG family on a 12 month renewable contract
Reporting to the VP of Operations, this position will be act as the liaison between the Promotional Products sales team, our vendors,
and our valued clients. You are an energetic and helpful person who loves being proactive to assist others meet their goals and
deadlines. You are a self-motivated, multi-tasker, with a passion for customer service. You also thrive working under tight deadlines
and look to meet challenges head-on in order to ensure the success of the team. You exceed people’s expectations on a regular basis
and seek continual improvement, while looking for new and inventive ways to establish relationships in the ever-changing landscape.
Your knack for engaging people is second only to your passion for giving back and making a difference.
- Acting as a point-of-contact for vendors to ensure orders are fulfilled correctly and on time.
- Building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with vendors.
- Updating the Promotional Sales Team in regards to their in house orders.
- Contacting clients with updates and clarifications regarding pending orders.
- Preparing information packages for customer inquiries.
- Filling out purchase orders with extreme accuracy and efficiency.
- Processing Requests-for-Information and ensuring the sales team has adequate and detailed information for inquiries.
- Assisting with client and vendor appointments or walk-ins.
- Recreating, designing, and modifying digital artwork for proofs and printing.
- Assisting marketing team with art and graphics as required.
- General office administration and other related duties when required.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Extremely detail oriented and accurate.
- High school education mandatory – College and/or University preferred.
- 1-2 years of administrative or customer service experience preferred.
- Customer service focused with exceptional communication skills including verbal, written, and electronic talent.
- Fantastic organizational and administrative skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office-including Outlook.
- Experience with graphic design and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a definite asset.
- Experience with inventory management, accounting, and CRM software an asset.
- Successful working in an entrepreneurial team environment.
- Self-driven and goal oriented with the desire to exceed expectations and meet new challenges.
All interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Bargains Group is an equal
opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in
accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.