Happy Event Rentals is an upcoming event rentals company in the GTA – mostly geared towards table and chair rentals. We’re located in the heart of Mississauga, just minutes away from Square One mall. The bedrock of our business is ‘Experience is everything’, that’s why we’re looking for someone who is equally passionate about customer service.
This is an interview position.
Looking for some extra income and flexible hours? Join Happy Event Rentals as a Part-Time Delivery Driver.
We’re looking for enthusiastic people to join the team at Happy Event Rentals. Maybe you already have a job but want to supplement your income, or maybe you’re just looking for something to do for a few hours a week. Happy Event Rentals can offer you the freedom and flexibility to earn extra income on your own schedule.
If you meet the following criteria and have some time to spare, you could be the right candidate! Interested? Let’s talk more!
We look for a timely delivery of our rentals to our customers. You would be reviewing rentals prior to delivery, loading/unloading of vehicle and providing exceptional customer service to our client base.
Flexible shift opportunities – you get to decide whether you want the shift or not.
· Valid G class drivers license with a clean record preferably 8-10 years
· Great customer service skills when speaking to clients during delivery
· Ability to lift 30 lbs.
· Loading and unloading of products to be delivered
· Deliver items by the required delivery date and time within the GTA
· Ensure all items being delivered remain intact during transport and delivery
· Review rentals prior to deliver/pickup
· Collect payment or get signatures for proof of delivery
· Fluency in English is required
Job Types: Contract, Part-time, Permanent
- driving: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person