Located in Vancouver, 2 Guys with Knives is currently looking for a talented dishwasher to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned, sanitized and stored properly
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- Follow duties list created by the chef
Required Education & Experience;
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience in the culinary industry;
- Completion of high school diploma is mandatory;
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills;
- Advanced English language knowledge;
- Must be available to work Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Ability to multitask and work effectively
- Self-disciplined, eager to learn, and have a passion for the food and service industry
- A passion for food and working with high-quality, fresh ingredients.
- Successful applicants must abide by our COVID-19 Policies
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options above, phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified. Due to COVID-19, the interview process will be virtual via Zoom.
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday 10am - 6:30pm. Applicants must be available for this schedule to be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Our facility follows all Covid-19 safety protocols. All successful candidates are required to follow our COVID-19 Policies.
- Food Safety Certification (required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place