What do you think of when you hear the name MNP? Most likely tax and accounting, but as one of Canada’s largest consulting organizations, we’re so much more! We’re also serious about technology.
Make an impact with MNP Digital as a Program Manager. As the successful candidate, working with a team of business- and tech-savvy problem solvers, you will be responsible for driving a transformation program by planning and leading projects from strategy through to implementation. As a trusted advisor you will design to meet those needs, engage customers in expected as well as new ways, gather, secure and organize meaningful insights, translating them into meaningful action, an incredible client experience, improved sustainability and optimized performance while reducing costs and enhancing growth.
At MNP Digital, we’re a team of highly skilled and creative thinkers that continuously support and learn from each other. We pride ourselves on translating our clients’ challenges into real results by leveraging technology – and that all starts with having the right people to deliver. We’ve created an environment where you’ll continuously grow, always have a voice and collaborate on work that’s meaningful and fulfilling. If you’re ready to take your career into your own hands, you’ve come to the right place.
This opportunity offers candidates the option of a hybrid home/office work environment which provides flexibility to be based anywhere in Canada.
- Manage the organization of key client programs; ensuring projects are delivered on-time and within budget and scope
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives for inter-related projects and coordinate cross-project activities
- Adopting the most appropriate management structures for projects and ensure all key project stakeholders are informed and involved.
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other team members
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks, including identifying, documenting, evaluating, mitigating and managing, and appropriately communicating risks and issues.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to ensure a flawless execution of projects
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders; ensure technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Monitor project timelines against targets and adjust where necessary; advise management of project status and seek clarification on discrepancies, where applicable
- Prepare and communicate executive project reporting for project stakeholders
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services, businesses and industries
- Raise awareness of MNP through discussions at community events including client and company sponsored functions
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches in order to improve work processes
Skills and Experience
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferably in management, computer science or engineering
- Completion of additional certifications (e.g. PMP, PRINCE II, CSM) is considered an asset
- Minimum of 10 years of proven program management experience
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Working with and understanding technical deliverables and documentation
- Experience of project management toolsets e.g. MS Project, Azure DevOps, JIRA
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Canadian Federal Security clearance is considered an asset.
- Some travel may be required
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!