Welcometo The Canadian Brewhouse, Canada's fastest-growing independent restaurant group! We are proud of being the only Canadian-themed sports bar in town, and we know that without our incredible teams we wouldn't be a fraction of where we are today. Our teams live and breathe our Core Values; these are 6 key principles that influence all of our decisions as an organization.
- Take Care of Each Other and Yourself
- Think Like a Customer
- Support Your Community
- Hurry, Don’t Rush
- Embrace Innovation
- Be Persistent
When not at work, you may catch us out in the community volunteering, raising funds for The Canadian Mental Health Association or the local Children's Hospital, or having a couple of drinks with friends. The Brew Crew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it's our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities.Let us tell you more about why you should join the best team in Canada, today!
Let’s talk about the Server Position!
Our serving team is filled with people who are passionate about providing an above and beyond experience for guests. Servers come to work with a same team mindset to work closely with coworkers while independently providing exceptional customer service to our guests. The goal is to enhance and preserve the Canadian Brewhouse’s reputation with quality customer service skills, innovative brain-power, and a can-do attitude!
What will be your responsibilities as a Server?
- Support and involve yourself with a high energy, passionate team
- Greeting every guest like they are coming into your own home!
- Handle situations by embracing the issues and tackling them with the tools that we provide
- Earn money while hanging out with guests who may even become your next best-friend!
- Make orders and provide quality food and drinks for the guests
- Learn and understand the Brewhouse ways - including our training programs, food/drink menus, culture, etc.
- Ensuring all guests come in and have a positive experience, new or returning!
What do you need?
- A passion for people - experience preferred but not necessary!
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge, as well as grow as an individual
- Dedication to learning a large menu with many in-house made items
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ambition and drive to create the best experience for your team and guests
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems
- A flexible schedule to meet the demands of the restaurant!
Benefits to Joining Our Team:
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace, our house is your house!
- Scholarship program for part-time and full-time students.
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- The opportunity to Support Your Community - one of our core values, a great experience to volunteer with causes you’re passionate about.
- Working with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are Brew Crew
- Opportunity to travel as part of our Corporate Training team
If this job posting sounds like your kind of place, apply now and be the next member of the Brew Crew! Only individuals who are selected for an interview will be contacted. This position is for our Richmond location at #1305 - 4755 McClelland Rd. Richmond, BC!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Serving It Right (Required)