We are a rapidly growing, multi-faceted service organization (located in the Airport Area). Always considered a premier service provider across all of our product fields, we are constantly looking to expand the depth and breadth of our staff so that we can continue to excel in delivering solutions to both our existing customers and potential new customers.
At this time, we are recruiting for a Warehouse Order Picker. Required Skills and Qualifications: -
· Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
· Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
· Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
· High school diploma or equivalent -Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, - Excellent typing and data entry skills
· Ability to deal effectively and courteously with all staff, customers and general public
· A proven team player with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
· Strong understanding and commitment to the requirements of confidentiality
· Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision
· A positive, can-do attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging Situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
· Working closely with warehouse manager, - Manage parts and inventory and maintain records of parts on loan and those being serviced
· Forklift experience would be an asset
You will be a TEAM player, who is capable of multi-tasking in our fast paced work environment.
Ideally, you will have at least two years experience in one or all of the job skills associated with the position, preferably in an organization with similar product lines, and be willing to add new responsibilities to your task load as required. - "Clock Watchers" need not apply.
Hard Working Individual. Helping the company maintain a high-level of internal cross-departmental cooperation and external client satisfaction will be a fundamental measure of your success within our organization
What we offer
We offer a challenging work environment with a competitive compensation package, top benefits and unlimited opportunity for growth and advancement.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer. If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, forward your resume in complete confidence via email.
- Life insurance
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- warehouse: 2 years (Required)
- Etobicoke, ON (Preferred)