The Perfect Guest Experience is more than a warm smile and welcoming atmosphere. Our people are what bring a dining experience to life for our Guests. The creation of our menu items, a welcoming greeting, and service that makes a genuine connection is what has a Milestones’ Guest looking forward to their next visit. This is your opportunity to be a part of it!
Milestones is a category leader in casual upscale dining. This full service restaurant and bar provides an upscale, cool and casual atmosphere. We are a favourite social destination with city residents, suburban neighbourhoods and tourists alike. We employ over 5000 people, strategically selected for their confidence, personable nature, upbeat attitude and energy. We build teams made up of individuals that have pride, and take pride in the company they work for, and the people they work with. Why not join our team and become a member of our culinary team as a line cook or prep cook at our Hamilton location.
- Ensure Food quality is at the highest standards of Milestone’s established food quality and plating specifications.
- Ambassador of the Perfect Guest Experience. Driving knowledge around our food and beverage program, as well as hospitality and salesmanship.
- Ensure compliance of all standards and procedures relating to HACCP and provincial workplace safety standards.
- The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate behaviours that align with our culture of improvement, growth and executing with excellence.
Knowledge and Skill Qualifications:
- Open to learning, coaching and career growth
- Minimum of 1 year of operational experience in a
- Strong knowledge of HACCP and food safety standards.
- Driven and focused to execute with excellence.
- Inspirational and motivational
In order to attract the best people, we know that we need to offer more than our competitors, so we do just that! Every Associate earns a competitive wage and receives a 20% employee discount dining card, valid in all our brands! Milestones offers a fun working environment, filled with an energetic and dynamic group of people. All of our Associates share a few things in common: we are passionate about each other, our guests and, of course, our food!
If you are interested in working at this location, then please apply today !
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Cara team, but only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Line Cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Culinary: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hamilton, ON (Preferred)