We are a fast-growing luxury indie skincare brand looking for an enthusiastic social media coordinator/specialist to help propel our brand. If you are a passionate, creative and dedicated individual who works hard, we want to hear from you! Be a part of our team and work at a company with plenty of opportunities!
- Management of all social media platforms
- Content creation for social media: graphic, video and written
- Coordinate with team to develop social media and marketing strategies and campaigns for brand growth
We are seeking someone with the following skillset:
- College Level Diploma or University Degree in Social Media, Marketing or a related field
- Previous experience with skincare industry
- Strong background in graphic design (photoshop, illustrator, indesign)
- Great understanding of social media (Instagram, facebook, twitter, etc.)
- Excellent writing skills, both professional and creative
- Experience in sales and retail
- Preferably fluent in both French and English
- Able to multi-task, work independently and within a team
- Extremely organized and highly collaborative
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer savvy
Why join us?
- Flexible hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Ownership of work
- Significant growth potential
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates we feel are the right fit for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
This position allows for remote work.