SPECIAL NOTE\* The teams at NewAge Products Inc. are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our employees and those that we interact with. Until further notice, all interviews will be held virtually, with arrangements made to accommodate your schedule and technology preference. Our teams continue to work under a Hybrid model, with the ease of having our North York office accessible for collaboration and/or quiet workspace. Successful candidates will complete virtual training and perform work remotely.
Headquartered in North York, ON, with employees in Canada, the US, China and India, NewAge is an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor of premium home improvement solutions.
Our products are sold through major online retailers such as Lowes, The Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, and Wayfair as well as our own e-commerce site. But what makes us unique is that we provide a truly cohesive customer experience, from free expert assistance designing and planning new spaces to delivery and professional installation.
Our collaborative, inclusive team atmosphere nurtures personal growth, career advancement and job satisfaction, as evidenced by our certification as a Great Place to Work in Canada and our 4.4 out of 5 rating on Glassdoor.
With tremendous pride, we continue to receive a growing number of industry accolades including over 75 unique product patents, awards for our team of expert designers, prominent ranking on the Profit 500 list of Canada’s fastest growing companies, and the naming of our founders to the Top 40 under 40 in Canada by BNN Bloomberg.
As our journey to becoming the preferred choice for premium home improvement solutions continues, we’re adding ambitious, driven, passionate members to our team who are inspired to be their best and ready to make a difference.
The Sales Operations Projects Analyst/Scheduling will be reporting to the Manager, Sales Operations Projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with various teams in the Vaughan and Mumbai offices, to deliver timely projects and products in line with company mission, vision, and values, on time, and on budget. Key responsibilities include planning schedules, process control and flawless execution of projects on Product launch and CI projects. In addition, this role requires agility and flexibility to react quickly as direction or requirements change and to ensure continuity and thoroughness in activities in the event of a shift in direction.
- Accountable for project planning/ management with Development team and driving all cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Develop project schedules on categorical portfolio for CFT approval prior to project kick off and set baseline plans for performance tracking
- Responsible for coordinating meetings towards project status updates, issue resolution/ risk mitigation and stakeholder’s alignment.
- Coordinate kick off and bi-weekly product launch meetings/ communications to keep stakeholders aligned
- Lead monthly planning meetings and review upcoming tasks/ milestones to ensure effective resource planning and commitments
- Deliver weekly status reports for forecasted launches, including changes, risks, and other pertinent information
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of a suite of reports, dashboards, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); ensure routine tasks and projects are delivered and objectives are achieved
- Manage and contribute to projects that support ongoing Sales Operations team initiatives
- Demonstrate strategic agility based on the changing needs of the business
- Other related duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Business, Project Management or related field
- Background in Engineering, Manufacturing, and / or Product Design is an asset
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Project / Product management, with specific experience in project planning and reporting on cross-functional projects
- Experience managing and coordinating end-to-end project schedules including issue resolution, risk mitigation, etc. is highly desired
- Understanding of Product development life cycle and technical projects; ability to comprehend complex requirements and communicate changes and updates effectively to key stakeholders
- Understanding and appreciation of the resource planning and unique needs of the various departments in the organization
- Has extremely diligent attention to detail, commitment to superb execution and excellent management skills with the ability to lead and inspire cross functional teams at all levels, able to influence and build strong professional relationships
- Proven analytical, planning, organizing, delegating, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and demands in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment; thrives in an environment of change and ambiguity
- Proficient with various platforms for managing projects; Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), SmartSheet, and/or other related tools and programs
- Salary and bonus is based on experience and highly competitive for the right candidate
- Benefits package
- An opportunity within a growing, fast-paced company, well established in its industry
- Fun! We celebrate successes, and hold special events to build strong teams.
How to Apply:
If you’re intrigued by job profile described above, we invite you to apply with your resume and cover letter illustrating how you would be an ideal fit with our team. We thank all interested candidates for applying, and will contact those who qualify for an interview. No phone calls please. Offers of employment are contingent on the successful completion of a thorough background check.
Headquartered in North York, Ontario, with employees in the US, China and India, NewAge is committed to being a trusted brand in the home improvement industry by offering unique products, exceptional value and a best-in-class customer experience.
As a company, our core values are to simplify the complex, respect the dignity of all people, operate with integrity and openness, recognize our responsibility to the team and take a customer centric approach to everything we do.
If you identify with these values, you could be a great fit and valued member of our team!
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusion and diversity. We provide employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time