About The Company
Guaranteed Removals is North America’s largest and most successful online image management company, helping people defend and protect their image online. Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Guaranteed Removals has successfully removed negative content for clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates and New Zealand. The company has helped more than 2,500 clients improve their online image. With a team of 58 employees, Guaranteed Removals has assisted businesses and individuals who have been victimized online, to rebuild and restore their online reputation.
We are hiring for an outstanding detail oriented Data Entry Clerk.
What We Are Looking For In Our Newest Addition To The Team!
- Do you have the drive for following up with clients?
- Do you enjoy numbers and keeping track of accounts?
- Have a passion for helping others?
- Bring a supportive personality to both our clients and fellow staff?
If you answered yes to all of these, then keep reading on.
Our Data Entry Clerk will work with a number of different projects, helping out several departments. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast growing company and we offer an open concept, fun work environment. This position is focused on information gathering and organizing data and information in a clear and concise manner for optimal use.
Details of the Role
- Full-time, 40 hours a week from our Burlington office.
- Ability to research information on the internet in a timely manner.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Attention to detail and well organized.
- Review marketing data forms and verifies information.
- Clear communications with fellow colleagues.
- Performs data entry for projects ongoing in departments.
- Maintain data accuracy through review of case report forms for completeness and consistency in a number of different departments.
- Participate in execution of data cleaning activities.
- Process the documents related to physician registrations, as required, when assigned
- Working with cross-functional teams and getting tasks done in a timely manner.
- Occasional recruitment calls of job candidates, reviewing resumes and booking interviews.
- A positive attitude is a must.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Post-secondary diploma required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Burlington, ON (Preferred)