EnerQuest Services Inc. is looking for an Electrical Testing and Commissioning Coordinator to join our team!
EnerQuest Services Inc. is looking for an individual that possesses field experience to join our team as a part of our testing and commissioning of integrated electrical systems from 120/208 V through 34.5 kV. Successful candidates will also have experience with P&C relay testing and final factory acceptance testing and verification of solutions for electrical manufactured products.
A successful candidate should be familiarized and have experience working:
- Within an electrical environment and components (integrated electrical solution switchgear assemblies 208V-34.5 kV, relays and relay racks, load-break switches, ATS, UPS, VFD, VSD commissioning and testing of electrical components and transformers) Electrical work such as: troubleshoot, check, inspect, repair, maintain, commission, test, service and operate building electrical systems including related electrical controls, devices and equipment, such as emergency generators and preventative maintenance of critical electrical components
- Factory acceptance testing (required to meet shipping standards for end user)
- Interpretation of circuit diagrams, electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, CSA installation standards
- Prepare documented test sheets and reports to successfully meet production deadlines
- Have knowledge and experiences of on-site safety and operating procedures
- Involved in selecting equipment to meet customer needs while meeting Electrical safety standards
- detailed inspections of all phases of projects involving electrical installations (e.g. Pt, Ct, low voltage, medium voltage, and high voltage switchgear section, conductors, distribution panels, local control panels, PLCs, hard-wired relay logic controls, circuit breakers, transformers and instrumentation)
- conducting the performance of electrical system testing (e.g. high low voltage switchgear/transformer testing, insulation resistance testing, electrical circuit continuity testing, ground resistance testing, ground fault testing, circuit breaker testing, relay test set (current/voltage injection), dielectric testing)
- ensuring conformance with contract construction drawings and specifications; documenting instances of material and/or installation non-compliance
- field verifying the proper operation of all electrical equipment, components, instrumentation, and controls
- verifying control functions and monitoring provided by programmable logic controllers;
- conducting testing of equipment and PPE.
- Possession of a degree, diploma, or certification in electrical commissioning or technician
- 3-5 years of experience with pt’s, ct’s, switchgear (low, medium and high voltage), electrical relays and relay racks, transformers (high-low voltage)
- 3 years field electrical service (preferred)
- Competent on Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Outlook,)
- Experience working safely on energized equipment
- Certification/knowledge of CSA, NETA, and local electrical standards (required)
EnerQuest Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status. EnerQuest Services welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commissioning: 2 years (Preferred)