2720 Queensview Dr, Ottawa, Ontario K2B 1A5 Canada
Do you enjoy helping others? Are looking for a job that offers the flexibility your schedule needs or are you simply looking for some extra hours to supplement your income? If so, then a Storage Customer Service Representative position with U-Haul is just what you are looking for! Our Storage Customer Service Representatives are trained and knowledgeable team members with a strong desire to help U-Haul meet our customers’ needs. The Storage Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service and assisting the Site Manager to complete daily tasks. In exchange, U-Haul offers excellent benefits.
U-Haul Offers Storage Customer Service Representatives:
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Valuable on-the-job training
- Complete Benefit Plan if eligible
- RRSP payroll deduction plan
- Deferred profit-sharing plan if eligible.
- Discounts on Dell computers, hotels, and more
Storage Customer Service Representative Primary Responsibilities:
- Support the site manager with facility operations
- Answer phone inquiries from active and prospective customers
- Show storage units, explain terms of rental agreements, and prepare rental contracts
- Perform general routine property cleanup and minor repair work
- Ensure all vacant storage units are clean, dry, secure, and available for new customers
Storage Customer Service Representative Minimum Qualifications:
- Driver’s License and ability to maintain a clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability on weekends and holidays
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g. working around moving parts, machines, fumes, or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves, or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods both indoors and outdoors of remaining stationary, traversing spaces, repositioning to reach and use tools, and moving a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
AMERCO and its family of companies, including U-Haul, have strived to create a culture of health and wellness. As of February 1, 2020, and consistent with applicable state law, no AMERCO or U-Haul company will hire individuals in states where it may lawfully decline to hire individuals who use nicotine products. (Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia and Washington). This policy will not apply to team members hired before February 1, 2020.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)