To be considered for this role, you must have the ability to lift up to 100 lbs. and have an excellent command of the English language. Will require occasional driving as well. Working hours are 3:30 AM to 9:00 AM, Monday to Friday.
Major Activities and Responsibilities
- Ensure all unmarked freight coming into OWM (objects without markings) are forwarded to proper destination in a timely manner
- Unloading of trailers and sorting freight
- Operate company scanner - scanning and dismantling skids
- Other duties as assigned
- Must adhere to all safety standards
- Expected to have regular and reliable attendance
Terms and conditions
- Experience in a warehouse environment an asset
- Able to work in a team environment
- A full Class G license
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Criminal record check required
We offer competitive starting wages with opportunities for advancement.
About Canpar Express Inc.
Canpar Express Inc. is Canada’s leading parcel delivery specialist with over 60 terminals located coast-to-coast, providing essential day-to-day shipping services. Canpar is an equal opportunity employer and believes we will gain through the recruitment and development of staff that represent the broad diversity of the Canadian workforce.
How to Apply
Candidates that have the combination of skills and abilities outlined above are invited to submit their resumes no later than January 31, 2020.
We appreciate your interest however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified. No telephone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Part-time