The autumn event season in Toronto is now in full swing!!!
Come join our team of Hospitality professionals now and secure your spot working the autumn and holiday season's coolest corporate and private events!
Are you a student or currently employed?
At Leave it T.O. us, we give you the flexibilty to pick the events that fit yourschedule. We never auto-schedule so you never have to juggle your priorities with your other job or school. You can simply earn extra $$$ in your spare time, hassle free.
Who We Are:
We are an elite network of dedicated Event Managers, Servers, Bartenders, Brand Ambassadors and support staff providing front of house management, food & beverage service, and brand representation at Toronto’s premier venues, festivals, conferences, events, and office spaces.
We are looking for dynamic, outgoing, and energetic people who love to create memorable guest experiences. As an Event Bartender or Server, you will be working with a team of like-minded service professionals possessing a high level of energy, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to work flexible hours at venues throughout the GTA.
- 1+ years of hospitality experience is a strong asset (similar customer service or retail experience will also be considered)
- Bartenders: A minimum of 1 year bartending experience in a restaurant/bar/nightclub or events is mandatory
- High energy, team player
- Able to work long shifts
- Smart Serve Certified
- Intermediate to advanced English
- Weekend and evening availability is valued, as these are our busiest days and times
Whether it is growing your professional network or earning extra money in your free time, LITU offers flexible schedules and a variety of exciting events to meet your goals.
Check us out:
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Freelance
- Bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- Smart Serve (Required)
- advanced English (Required)