Sales Administrative Assistant
Here at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, we are currently seeking a passionate, and proactive Sales Administrative Assistantwho will effectively meet our hotel goals while also providing excellent customer service to our guests in conjunction with other departments. This full time administrative assistant position reports directly to the Director of Sales and will be responsible for responding and providing administrative and clerical support to the department.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports
- Assist Director of Sales and General Manager
- Prepare proposals and agreements
- Book meeting rooms and group reservations.
- Coordinate with clients to ensure their events run smoothly.
- Develop strong relationships with new and current clients
- Organize, file and retrieve documents both physically and online
- Answer customers' phone calls
- Maintain and update sales and customer records in CRM system
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Strong internal and external customer service skills
- Knowledge of outlook, excel, and word programs.
- Be a positive, energetic, self-motivated, driven individual able to succeed with minimal supervision
- A true desire to satisfy and anticipate the needs of clients in a fast paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of hospitality industry preferred.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)