What are we looking for?
We are looking for a data-driven spirit that is passionate about mining the business impact of a single click. The candidate will measure, report, and enhance click-through, conversion, and acquisitions rates, costs and returns. The candidate will also provide recommendations that will optimize Scrubbi’s digital efforts in acquiring and retaining clients. This is an in-office position in South Surrey, BC.
Our ideal candidate should have advanced proficiency in paid ad management on Google and Facebook, organic rank optimization on Google, as well as report integration between Google, Facebook and Salesforce. This person is all about building data intelligence to help Scrubbi make better promotion decisions that drive business impact. You are simply a DATA GURU!
What is it like to work at Scrubbi?
This isn’t your typical office with a cubicle maze, or a suit and tie kind of place. We have a pretty cool and casual open office environment. We embrace all types of personalities around here – we want you to let your true self shine through in the work you do. So, go ahead, charm us!
At Scrubbi, work-life balance is super important to us, that’s why, right off the bat, we offer 30 days of paid vacation!
We’re an innovative bunch and provide an encouraging work environment with lots of team events, laughter and food!
- Create and publish Google search, video, display and discovery campaigns that reach the right audience, use highly ranked keywords, adopt the most suitable bidding strategy, display the best ad type, assets and extensions, and finally lead to trackable SEO friendly landing pages.
- Create and publish FB and IG ad campaigns that possess the right objective, bidding, audience, format, media placement, copy, call to action, and conversion events.
- Report weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually on the performance of paid social and search ads in terms of CTR, CPC, CVR, and CPA using data from Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook Ads center.
- Use Salesforce data to report weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually on the acquisition rate, cost per acquisition, revenue per customer, and ROI per customer by source.
- Preparedness to conquer the ultimate (ongoing) game of Jenga.
- Use Google and Heatmap Analytics to report regular audience behavior on our website and subdomains.
- Report regular recommendations on budget, targeting, ad types and creative to maximize impact on conversions and acquisitions.
- Ping pong and foosball enthusiast.
- Conduct regular A/B testing on Google and FB/IG ads to optimize performance.
- Explore new digital channels for promotion based on usage, demographics and relevance.
- Joining in with after work team events.
- Setup and maintain any conversion tagging for social and search paid ads.
- Improve SEO performance through onsite (site speed, content, meta/alt tagging, sitemap, keyword usage, URLs) and offsite (citations, backlinks, social mentions, reviews) monitoring, assessment, reporting and execution.
- Celebrating individual, team, and company successes.
- Optimize local search ranking by tracking, reporting and improving local packs, local finders, keyword ranking, Google Maps and organic SERPs vs competition.
- Use Marketing Cloud to dispatch email campaigns by building and activating customer journeys with data extensions and attribute filters that reach the right audience at the right time with the right message.
- Monitor, Report, Optimize the performance of email campaigns by tracking open and click through rates and managing subscriptions.
- Representing Scrubbi loud and proud.
- Building Company performance dashboards using Google Data Studio, preferably Sales Force, that highlight the regular performance of our promotions across channels.
- A Diploma from an accredited institution in Digital Advertising and/or Marketing
- 5+ years experience in Google and FB/IG ad management
- 5+years experience in SEO
- 5+ years experience in Email marketing
- 5+ years experience in Digital Data Analytics and CRM reporting
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in WordPress (SEO optimization)
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
- Advanced proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Ads Manager and Google Tag Manager
- Advanced proficiency in FB/IG Ad center
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in SEMrush or Whitespark or other search ranking tracker
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Heatmap tracking Software like Unbounce or Hotjar
- Good command of English language
- Well organized, thorough and respects deadlines
- Flexible and super awesome work environment
- Making a difference - we’re creating change in an industry and making an impact
- Inspirational and experienced mentors
- Lots of laughter throughout the office and food!
- Company wide and individual team events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends