About Canadian Linen & Uniform Service
Canadian Linen & Uniform Service (CLAUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 300,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, CLAUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. CLAUS operates from over 16 locations nationwide.
Canadian Linen and Uniform Services Company is looking for a driven and confident Outside Sales Representative to join our team. You will need to be an ambitious, articulate, and detail-oriented individual who has a “Hunter" mentality along with excellent interpersonal skills.
You will be part of a growing team working together to identify and prioritize new business opportunities and execute against company-wide initiatives. This role is responsible for securing new customers and successfully managing a sales pipeline required to achieve the plan.
What you’ll do:
- Increase account penetration with strategic product sales;
- Communicate proactively with all customers quarterly, to strengthen and expand relationships;
- Generate revenue growth by utilizing consultative selling skills in conjunction with value propositions;
- Prospect potential customers using various direct methods such as cold-calling, face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking;
- Review buying history and suggest related and new products that may be of interest;
- Attend trade shows/training sessions when necessary and coordinate and follow-up selected direct mail and calling programs;
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Use Canadian Linen sales productivity software tools accurately and consistently (i.e. Customer Relationship Management and Pricing Tools);
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Post-Secondary Diploma or degree;
- 2+ years of experience in Business Development or business-to-business (B2B) and relationship deals;
- Experience cold calling;
- Valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance and a dependable vehicle;
- Experience working in a fast-paced competitive environment results-driven and competitive;
- Capable of building and perpetuating profitable business partnerships and relationships which promote long-term success;
- Proven track record in prospecting, qualifying and closing accounts over the phone and in-person;
- Strong hunting skills with a focus on building new business;
- Successful relationship building - external and internal;
- Confident and professional communications;
- Sound decision making and strategic thinking;
- Experience in CRM (Sales-Force);
- Strong ability to work independently to efficiently manage the assigned territory and accounts;
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to 70% of the time;
- Strong ethics, commitment to inclusion and integrity;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Internet).
What’s in it for you?
- Job stability: Canadian Linen has been employing people for over 95 years in Canada;
- Competitive Pay Rate: Base salary + Commission + Bonus: Uncapped earning potential;
- Great benefits and employee assistance program;
- Educational Assistant Program, ongoing paid training and mentoring;
- Great teammates and collaborative work environment;
- Consistently growing company that promotes from within.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those selected for a telephone interview will be contacted.
Canadian Linen & Uniform Service (CLAUS) is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
Reference ID: FACIL08908
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- sales: 2 years (Required)