The Service Consultant plays an integral role in Birchwood Automotive Group achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction after the purchase of a vehicle. The Service Consultant is responsible for the efficient scheduling of services and repairs while maintaining open and current communication with the customer. Using industry-leading technology and software, they will communicate with varying levels of technical understanding on customer repairs and estimated times of repair. The successful candidate will be energetic, conscientious and focused on providing a customer-centric experience.
Essential Skills / Details
- Previous automotive service or sales experience is an asset
- Relationship expert with a demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
- Thrive in a collaborative environment where team support is encouraged
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- Ensure the proper completion of all work orders, invoicing and relevant internal paperwork
- A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- Comfortable leveraging technology for most day to day functions
- Valid driver’s license
Over the last 50 years, the Birchwood Automotive Group has grown to become Manitoba’s largest network of automotive retailers. With 24 franchised operations, each of our dealerships is structured to serve the automotive needs of our customers by operating sales, service and parts departments. In addition to these services, we operate two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and offer four locations where customers can take advantage of our Birchwood Credit Solutions. Each of our dealerships and over 1300 employees have consistently adhered to a number of unwritten, common sense principles that have provided the framework for our organization.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Brandon (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)