We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Network Engineer II
At Ethoca, you’re applying for much more than a job. Where else are you going to get the opportunity to work with the most committed group of ecommerce business and technology innovators who are transforming the industry? And we’re winning the awards to prove it.
We want the bold. We demand the best. And, we’re committed to giving you the opportunity to make the contribution only you can make. Ethoca is a place where risk-takers thrive, thought leaders excel and challengers make us better.
At Ethoca, we believe that ecommerce should be about one thing: commerce. Fraud and chargebacks disrupt the payments ecosystem and prevent merchants and card issuing banks from focusing on what really matters – increasing sales and creating a great customer experience. Thankfully, our suite of services changes all that.
To support our continued growth and success, we are seeking a Network Engineer to join our team and help take on new projects as Ethoca continues to grow. The ideal candidate will have experience deploying, securing and supporting an enterprise level global network. Our network team requires excellent technical communication skills while working with a variety of teams across the company. Proven troubleshooting skills are essential when dealing with any break/fix incidents. Hands on experience with current network security technologies and practices are major assets to our team.
Requirements & Experience:
- Maintain company-wide network management for both LAN and WAN including but not limited to production, corporate, development, VOIP, WiFi, video teleconference and security systems
- Effectively coordinate changes of high complexity and impact with vendors, service partners and other business units
- Ensure PCI-DSS Level 1 compliance for network systems and participate in 3rd party security audits
- Prepare high quality documentation suitable for customers and executives
- High quality diagrams of all networking related designs and tasks
- Comfortable in core network skills: routing, switching, firewalls, VLANs, VPN, WiFi, TCP/IP, etc.
- Work efficiently in a high security environment
What sets you apart:
- 5+ years related network experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- Certifications in one or more of the following: CCNP or CCNA
- Participate in a 24-7 365 on call rotation
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Global VOIP and video teleconferencing systems
- Experience with network monitoring systems
- Great understanding of QoS
- Cisco ASA firewall, IOS and Nexus switches (VRF & VPC)
- Experience with Fortinet, Cisco, and Palo Alto firewalls
- Client VPN solutions
- Network authentication and network endpoint protection
- Capturing and analyzing packet captures
- Hands on data center experience: Racking, cabling, power etc.
- Unix/Linux and Windows experience
- Experience with Solarwinds monitoring systems
- F5 bigIP load balancers
- Cyberarc access management
- Professionalism and communication skills – you understand and have relevant experience in customer-facing situations
- VMWare, OpenStack, AWS, Azure and/or other virtualization experience
- Understanding of a variety of networking protocol
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.