GSM is a well established company that strives to go beyond the expectations of our clients. We are currently looking to hire a FULL TIME CREW CHIEF to join our growing team. We are committed to fulfilling all client demands throughout the restoration process.
Crew Chief Job Duties: The Crew Chief directs and coordinates all project-related activities to laborers and works under indirect supervision. The Crew Chief must be an efficient leader and team player that will motivate the crew under difficult conditions.
GSM's scope goes beyond UniStone construction and offers other outdoor construction services, such as: Decks, Fences, Sod, Railings, Asphalt, Gardens, Excavation, and Masonry Work.
Qualifications: Applicants must posses
- Time management skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
- Strong ability to use small engine tools (ie. concrete saw, excavator, skid steer)
- Valid drivers License and ability to drive a truck with a trailer attached
- Ability to work long hours and occasional Saturday's
- Basic knowledge of horticulture/ plants considered an asset
- Ability to perform woodwork considered an asset
GSM offers qualified candidates employment until the end of November with potential for employment in the winter.If you are qualified for this position and are interested in working with GSM please send your CV. Please note only those with the required qualifications will be contacted.
Contact Graeden 514 898-3350
Job Type: Full-time
- landscape: 2 years (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)