Bilingual (French) Financial Client Service Representative
North York, ON
- Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange is a currency exchange company that provides better than bank exchange rates to Canadians. We've been featured in the Toronto Star, Huffington Post, CTV News, and many other media outlets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- We are looking to hire an analyst and customer service representative in a largely phone and computer based client service role. This is not a sales role, but previous selling experience is considered a strong asset.
- French fluency (verbal) is an asset.
- The main responsibilities will be to process applications with data, handle incoming customer calls, on-board new customers with data entry and compliance checks, execute currency transactions with customers, and assist management in growth initiatives.
- You must love speaking on the phone with people and have an excellent command of English both verbal and written. If you are quick with computers (Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word) that would be a plus.
- You'll be working under a former private equity and investment banker in a fast paced environment in a growing FinTech space. We are a PROFIT HOT 50 and PROFIT 500 company.
- University or College degree an asset
- Previous client service experience
- Strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- Experience with Excel and Word and strong computer skills
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook
- Good with numbers (quick with basic math)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be personable and be able to talk to customers in a friendly manner for long periods of time
- Able to provide written letters of reference upon request
- Able to provide a Clean Criminal Record Check
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- French (Required)