Term Position to March 31, 2023
Community Futures Tawatinaw Region is a non-profit organization with over 30 years experience in helping rural entrepreneurs grow and thrive as business owners. We are currently seeking enthusiastic and qualified Team Members for our newly developed Digital Service Squad (DSS). We currently have one full-time position open on the DSS Team. This is a limited term position ending March 31, 2023.
The DSS Team Members are part of the Business Link Digital Economy Program in collaboration with Digital Main Street and are funded by the Government of Alberta. This employment opportunity is intended to empower youth, and as such, applicants between the ages of eighteen to thirty years of age may be given preference.
Our Digital Team Members must have:
· Skill with digital technologies for small business (websites, social media, e-commerce, Google and web analytics, video, SEM, SEO, CRM solutions, email marketing, market research tools, etc.);
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and,
· Proficiency in the creation/implementation of marketing strategies for small businesses.
We hope our Digital Team Members also have:
· Experience with online and offline marketing; and,
· Experience working with small businesses.
DSS Team Members work with small businesses to assess and enhance their online presence and capabilities as well as provide technical support to the clients. DSS Team Members work remotely and attend client meetings in person, so work hours will need to be flexible to accommodate the needs of our clients. Team Members will be working with clients based throughout Westlock County, Athabasca County, and Thorhild County, so reliable transportation is required. Daily entry of field notes into our CRM, along with weekly project reporting will be required, along with attendance or facilitation of webinars, workshops and events in coordination with Business Link or Digital Main Street.
Education & Experience
Digital Marketing Certificate/Diploma/Degree, or related experience and/or education.
· Valid Drivers License
· Proof of education & experience
· Access to reliable transportation
· Full COVID-19 Vaccine status, or medical exemption
Applications that include cover letters will be given preference and candidate selection will begin immediately.
To be considered for these positions, you must be eligible to work in Canada and currently live within commutable distance to the areas noted in the position description. International applications for this position will not be accepted.
The successful applicant will be expected to work remotely, in the office in Westlock, and be able to travel independently around the region safely.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Kelly Harris-Martin, General Manager. Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Community Futures Tawatinaw Region thanks all applicants for their submissions.
This job opportunity will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Contract length: 16 months
Full time hours: 35 per week
Salary: $24.00-$28.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Fantastic work environment!
Please note that the Community Futures Tawatinaw Region office in Westlock practices the Restricted Exemption Program and has COVID-19 safety measures in place as part of our efforts to help reduce the spread.
Application deadline: 2021-12-08
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $23.00-$28.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Westlock, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have formal training in digital marketing or technology? Please describe.
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19