LOCATION : all selected candidates will be reporting to Lethbridge, Alberta Mister Transmission. Relocation assistance provided to relocate to Lethbridge Alberta.
Mister Transmission is seeking an experienced and responsible candidate to fill the role of Technician Rebuilder. This busy shop consists of a small team of dedicated, hardworking individuals who love what they do! We provide advanced technical training to all employees.
Great opportunity for the right person.
- Inspection of customer vehicles
- Diagnosis and repair of customer vehicles
- Review work orders and discuss work with Centre Manager
- Inspect and test automotive systems including mechanical and electrical
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components to automatic and manual transmissions
- Perform scheduled maintenance service
- Ensuring the shop is clean and organized at all times
- We provide advanced technical training!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High energy and motivated individual
- Clean work habits
- Works well in a team
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required*
- Ability to drive vehicles with manual transmissions is mandatory*
- Previous experience with transmissions is mandatory*
- Individual who owns tools is considered an asset*
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$40.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
- Would you be able to relocate to Lethbridge Alberta with an employer provided relocation package?
- automotive technician: 3 years (required)
- Driver's License (required)
Work Location: In person