Crosstown Express is seeking highly motivated individuals for Dispatch & Office Duties in Winnipeg & the surrounding areas. Crosstown Express formed in 2006 and has rapidly grown ever since to become one of the leading Courier & Logistic Companies in Winnipeg. We strive to bring excellent customer service and time management to our customers. We take our customers seriously and our goal is to keep expanding and building strong relations with businesses, employees as well as the general public.
Here at Crosstown we offer:
· Full training program
· Professional Dispatch services
· Company Benefits (After 3 months probationary period complete)
· Flexible hours (Mon-Fri Days Weekends & Holidays off)
· A good friendly work atmosphere
The Successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
· Hold a class 5 licence
· Have a reliable vehicle or reliable transportation to and from work
· Own a smart phone
· Have knowledge of major routes and streets in the Winnipeg area
· Experience in Courier or Deliveries and asset
· Work under limited supervision
· Have good communication & customer service skills
· Speak fluent English
· Dispatch and Logistic experience in Winnipeg & surrounding areas
· Be a team player
· Must be able to problem solve and deal with situations that req immediate attention
·Phone duties/Must be able to type and talk at the same time.
Customer service and time management is everything in this industry.
Hard work will be rewarded.
Thank you for your interest in Crosstown Express and the best of luck to you
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road