Casual/part time job. We are seeking an administrative assistant to fill a casual position with our association. This is a contract position offering up to 480 hours per year (approximately 40 hours per month, however workload will vary month to month).
Are you someone who takes pride in your work? Someone who would appreciate a flexible job, working from home with a small, but efficient team? Do you possess the following skillset?
- Post-secondary education (graduate of a recognized business school or equivalent work experience).
- Proficient in English (written and verbal)
- At least two years working in an office setting.
- Organized, accurate, and able to attend to detail.
- Ability to record minutes of meetings.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Work independently with little supervision in an unstructured environment.
The duties include (but not limited to):
- Preparation of newsletters including sourcing submissions from various representatives, editing submissions and formatting on a web based application.
- Assist members with requests.
- Assist with Board and AGM meeting set up, material preparation and distribution, and minute taking.
- Maintain databases, spreadsheets, and prepare reports/documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Update website
- Preparation and sending of email broadcasts to members.
The individual must live in/around Saskatoon and can work from either their home (computer provided) or our office. The position involves minimal travel outside of Saskatoon for various meetings. The individual must be available for occasional meetings evenings and weekends.
The start date is negotiable, so if this position sounds like a match for you, please send a cover letter/resume by June 28, 2019. No phone calls please. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
Job Type: Contract
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Required)
- Saskatoon, SK (Preferred)