Do you have a passion for Cars? Do you love sales? Are you looking for a company where you can excel? Tired of commuting? We have the job for you!
At Abbotsford Nissan, we have been serving Abbotsford and the surrounding area for 25 years. We are a premier retailer of new and used vehicles. Our dedicated, fully trained sales staff are here to make the auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. If interested in joining our team, please apply below!
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and excels at working with a customer focused team. Sales Consultants are responsible for the sale of new and pre-owned vehicles to new and existing customers and are expected to meet both sales quota and gross profit targets on a consistent basis. Sales Consultants must also meet and/or exceed in customer satisfaction objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Abbotsford Nissan Auto family and work with a great team in an exciting and successful dealership group. Located in the beautiful Fraser Valley within the Abbotsford AutoMall.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and nurture customer relationships for the purpose of selling New or Pre-Owned vehicles
- Handle incoming sales traffic (on the telephone, internet, and in person).
- Qualify all prospects
- Arrange trade-in appraisals through the Sales Manager
- Liaise between prospect and sales management during negotiations
- Turn over all sales customers to the finance office
- Arrange New and Pre-Owned deliveries through sales management and the finance office
- Actively prospect new customers on a continuous basis
- Follow up with past deliveries ensuring the customers’ expectations have been satisfied
- Research and study product changes
- Review the previous month’s performance vs. objective
- Familiarize yourself with all manufacturers’ sales, lease and finance programs
- Make annual, lease maturity contact calls with existing client base
- Keep apprised of competitive products
- Review historical performance vs. objectives together with management with the aim of setting annual sales objectives for the New Year
- Assist in the arrangement of showroom display as required
- Participate in off-site product and skills training programs
- Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating prices; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collect payments
- Keep apprised of all applicable federal, provincial and local laws which govern retail auto sales
- During delivery process, escort customers to the customer lounge and introduce them to the Service Department, including Management
- Other duties as assigned by management
What You Bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous dealership experience is a huge plus
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Valid BC Driver’s Licence (N or higher)
- Clear Driver’s Abstract
- Professional appearance
- Ability to sell the minimum quota according to dealership objectives
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.
What We Offer:
- A great work environment with opportunities for advancement
- Competitive Salary
- Professional Development
- Medical, Dental & Extended Health Benefits
Please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank you in advance for your interest in Abbotsford Nissan. Due to volume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Abbotsford Nissan is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applicants
Job Type: Full-time
- Automobile Dealership: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Valid BC Drivers Licence (Required)