Eat. Energize. That's the Freshii motto. We’re excited to have you join our mission as a team member, so we can continue to make healthy food convenient and affordable for all citizens. Together, let’s revolutionize how the world eats!
You will be the face of the Freshii brand on the front lines, energizing our guests every day. You’ll provide fun, educational and accurate service. You’ll resolve any service issues and make sure guests walk away happii. You’ll prepare and stock food, assemble orders and adhere to operational policies. But we also want to hear YOUR ideas! Thoughts on menu innovation, local events and team outings are not just welcomed at Freshii, but celebrated.
But enough about what you can do for us. Let’s talk about what we can do for you. At Freshii, your growth and development is our priority. With training programs, team goals and mentorship initiatives, we’re here to help you reach that next level. It is not uncommon for team members to become coaches or store managers. If you put in the energy and embody the Freshii brand, we promise it’ll pay off!
How do you embody the Freshii brand? It’s about living & breathing our 5 People Values. You’ll see these in the back of your store, but they are also on the walls of our HQ office. They apply to every member of the Freshii family!
- Live Without Regret: We are true to our word. We do what we say we will do when we say we will do it. We live with integrity.
- Try New Things: We take risks. We innovate. We seek new experiences. We are always learning.
- Are Good to One Another: We are considerate of our guests. Our teammates. Our environment. Ourselves.
- Driven to Be Better: We are always pushing ourselves to the next level. We strive for more. We are stretching what's possible.
- Live Energized Lives: We are energized by the things we do, see, and eat everyday. We are fuelled by Freshii.Interest in the Freshii mission and willingness to contribute to a positive team culture
- Retail or quick service restaurant experience in a fast-paced environment an asset (e.g. hostess, server, cashier, cook)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Weekdays / Weekend between 8am and 7pm
- Minimum weekly availability of 20 hrs on 3-4 weekdays
- FoodSafe Level 1 (asset if you have it!)
Job Type: Part-time ( Must be have Flexible availability)
Apply only Online.
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Food court or food service: 1 year (preferred)