Mackage is a Montreal based brand founded by Eran Elfassy & Elisa Dahan in 1999, together, they developed one of the most prestigious contemporary outerwear brands worldwide. Their mission was clear, to elevate outerwear with a unique balance between fashion and function. Mackage continuously embodies youthful elegance and personal style.
Today, we are creators, wholesalers and retailers of luxurious and quality outerwear, handbags and accessories, sold to upscale retailers in over 20 countries throughout the world. We also operate 18 Mackage stores in North America, Asia and Europe. Our operations continue to expand annually with offices currently in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Miami, Shanghai and Paris. To support our European growth and expansion, we are excited to announce our new European office based in Munich.
Sales Associate :
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Part-Time Sales Associate provides an exceptional customer service, generates sales and participates in all essential duties to ensure an effective day-to-day operation at the store, including the support of all visual and brand directives.
What you’ll do :
- Offer an exceptional client experience at all times;
- Provide timely and informative product knowledge of the brand by explaining the characteristics, the advantages and the benefits of our products;
- Participate in the daily operations of the store for optimal effectiveness (merchandise reception; labelling, merchandizing, POS operations, inventory management, etc.);
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis to share upcoming promotions, arrival of new collections and increase customer loyalty;
- Always demonstrate a strong presence on the floor to ensure loss prevention;
- Ensure a strong product knowledge mindset by keeping the current, technical, functional and fashionable details of our products up-to-date;
- Promote the brand image, in each customer interaction.
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a store environment
- Customer service and sales skills;
- Attitudes and professional behaviors;
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills (related to customer service);
- Good understanding to fashion trends (an asset);
- Experience in visual merchandising (an asset);
- Mandarin spoken and written (an asset).
We want to get to know you!
We value the depth and quality of your experience, rather than the quantity.
As a general guideline, being awesome is considered an asset
Job Type: Part-time