Our Client is a small business consulting firm, located South East of Calgary. Theyprovide tax, bookkeeping, management and office services as well as related special services to Calgary businesses. Specializing in personalized service to all of their clients based on their specific needs, they tend to business finances as well as personal bookkeeping. Their experience allows them to serve a variety of businesses in all phases of accounting.
This is a part time position, 15 hours per week and may be flexible but within the regular business hours of Monday to Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. The successful candidate will be responsible for entering AR / AP data into the appropriate accounting software. The Data Entry Clerk will have the ability to offer excellent customer service while working in a fast-paced, team environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data entry into database
- Checking records for duplication
- Checking emails
- Clerical tasks as assigned
- Perform basic management of electronic files (e.g. print, copy, and transfer)
- Access information from a computer and/or maintain a computer database
- Enter data envelopes, labels, form letters and correspondence
- Perform general office duties such as photocopying, faxing, and binding
- Keep a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Report discrepancies to immediate supervisor.
- Follow current standards and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills (50+ WPM)
- Ability to understand logical processes and be detail-oriented
- Familiar with databases (web-based databases would be an asset)
- IT aptitude would be an asset
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and previous experience with Databases.
- Experience related to general administrative duties.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- Related copy/mail/clerical experience preferred.
- Ability to work with strong attention to detail and time lines.
- May require some travel
- Available Full-time hours Monday to Friday
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- Required to use a computer and several hours screen time.
Thank you for your interest in working with our client. Resumes can be forwarded by email. Due to the volume of interest, only those that meet the required and qualified skill set for the position will be contacted for interviews.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Preferred)