Spectrum Health Care is a fully accredited provider of home health care services dedicated to exceptional services, quality and professional development. The Client Service Coordinator provide exemplary client services and support in person and over the telephone to our internal and external customers/clients. The Toronto office is looking for a Full Time - Client Service Coordinator. Will be required to work evenings, weekends and on statutory holidays.
- Adheres to the safe work/risk management policies and procedures and ethical framework of Spectrum Health Care.
- Works collaboratively with community PSW, and assists with the scheduling and coordination of PSW services.
- Liaises with clients, staff and community partners.
- Acts as a problem solver for client and responds to inquiries from LHIN and employees.
- Reports client and staff concerns to Home Support Supervisor.
- Liaises with the LHIN representatives regarding client care. Collects and entrees all pertinent client data into computer system.
- Provides list, schedules and performs other administrative duties to support the personal support worker program.
- Minimum of 2 years working in an office setting, preferably in a health care environment.
- S.S.D or equivalent.
- Medical Terminology knowledge or Medical Office Assistant Certificate is a must
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Second language is an asset
- Background in Health Care or call center experience is an asset
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Intermediate computer skills with the ability to learn proprietary software
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that successful applicants will require a current Police Reference Check suitable for working with the vulnerable sector prior to commencing employment.
If you require accommodation because of a disability through the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at 647-952-3167 for assistance.
Job Type: Full-time