Precision Well Servicing is Canada’s largest well servicing contractor, we currently have an opening for a full time HSE Administrator at our Red Deer Tech Center.
Precision Well Servicing is Canada’s largest service rig provider, we operate in Saskatchewan, Alberta, BC, NWT and in the US. We currently have an opening for a fulltime Data Analyst at our Red Deer Tech Center.
The Data Analyst focus will be on automation of programs and procedures, with some administrative duties as required.
The Data Analyst is responsible for maintaining HSE records in SharePoint and AX, developing programs and/or procedures to increase efficiencies in the department, and to provide support to other members in the HSE department and within Precision Well Servicing. The duties and responsibilities include data analysis and administration of the following: Safety Communications, Investigations, HSE Registries, Critical Operating Procedures, HSE Manual, Behaviour and Hazzard Recognition Program, HSE Statistics, and Special Projects as directed by the HSE Manager.
The Successful candidate must have:
- Advanced computer skills,
- Completed a certification or bachelor’s degree in data base administration,
- Background in Oil and Gas is preferred,
- Administrative experience,
- Basic knowledge of HSE procedures, and
- 1-3 years in a similar role.
Other skills and abilities required to meet the demands of the job are:
- Superior analytical skills
- Detail oriented and high organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in an independent capacity, with the capabilities to work within a team environment when necessary
- Ability to manage high paced and stressful situations
- Efficient multi tasking capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all the above requirements please submit your resume and a cover letter.
We thank all that apply, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administration: 3 years (Required)
- Computer Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Software Technology: 1 year (Required)
- Oil Field: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Red Deer, AB (Preferred)