ILF Canada is a Consulting Engineering company with head office in Munich, Germany and offices in over 30 countries. ILF has been operating in Canada since 2005 with an office in Calgary since 2012. We are a leading pipeline/oil and gas consulting engineering company with worldwide experience and have been in operation for 50 years.
We are seeking an Electrical Engineering Team Lead to join our team.
The role encompasses leadership expertise as well as technical understanding, issue management and resolution throughout the lifecycle of the project. This role is technical in nature but demands excellent communication skills to manage issues between internal and external stakeholders.
· Develop, coordinate, review and authenticate electrical deliverables such as SLD, fugitive emission studies, load lists, area class, volt drops, tray sizing, load distributions, bldg heating requirements, lighting calcs, EHT designs and more
· Review vendor E&I drawings
· Lead and/or actively participate in various reviews such as Shutdown key and Control Narrative reviews
· Collaborate with other engineering disciplines on the development of engineering deliverables, project documents and proposals
· Responsible for schedule and budget management on projects
· Plan and manage resources on various projects
Develop hours estimates for deliverables in proposals
· Coordinating electrical design/drafting staff
· Mentor and lead other electrical engineers and technologists
· Conduct employee reviews
Education and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $1.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
Ability to commute/relocate:
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Leadership: 5 years (preferred)
- Electrical O&G: 10 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place