Montfort Renaissance has an exciting opportunity within its Human Resources Department in Ottawa.
This position represents a unique career opportunity for career-driven individuals seeking a position within a growing organization that promotes excellence. It is a chance to be part of something bigger than just a job by contributing to make a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable in the community.
We are currently looking for a bilingual HR Advisor to work under the supervision of the director, quality and administrative services. You will be responsible for facilitating the full cycle recruitment process for external and internal candidates, ensuring to promote a positive experience for them and retain top talents. You will also facilitate the organization, implementation, and ongoing administration of the onboarding program as well as the training program for employees. In addition, you will participate in the development and implementation of the overall HR strategy.
The ideal candidate will have :
- University degree in a human resources related field such as industrial relations or business administration. A combination of education and experience deemed equivalent may be considered;
- Two (2) to five (5) years of recent experience working with similar tasks;
- Good knowledge of the mechanisms related to human resources management;
- Experience in the investigation process will be considered an asset;
- Solid organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills to ensure that work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner;
- Discretion, diplomacy and respect for confidentiality;
- Flexibility, rigor and strong work ethic;
- Excellent oral and written communication in both French and English at a superior level;
- Advanced interpersonal skills with staff at all levels and clients.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU :
- An annual salary between $ 56,492 $ and $ 62,371
- Competitive benefits including HOOPP Pension plan and continuing education opportunities
- Be part of a motivated team environment, employing a collaborative and continuous improvement mindset within a growing organization
- A freshly renovated working environment in a historic building
Please submit your résumé and a cover letter to Human Resources by June 7th, 2020, at the latest.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Montfort Renaissance, we are committed to fostering a healthy and accessible workplace. We therefore adhere to the principle of adaptation in the workplace. If you need accommodation, please contact us.
MRI is committed to the principles of employment equity in the workplace.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Flexible working hours
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Company pension
- Vacation & paid time off
- Parental leave
- Employee assistance programs
- Company events & social hours
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $56,492.00 to $62,371.00 /year
- English (Required)
- French (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19