Position Type: Full-time, Regular
Position Category: Personal Training
Location: Newmarket, ON - Bayview/Stonehaven
Position Title: Personal Trainer
Anytime Fitness is seeking an energetic and passionate Personal Trainer to provide personalized training services to new and existing clients. The incumbent will be required to develop exercise programming and fitness assessments to clientele based on their unique needs as well as fitness and wellness goals.
- Develop personal fitness programs for clients
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner
- Prospect for new clients, including building client roster
- Must be passionate about fitness, motivate and inspire clients to achieve results
- Manage existing and potential clients’ questions related to personal training
- Meet and exceed weekly/monthly sales goals
- Recognized Personal Training Certification
- Fitness industry experience an asset
- Sales experience an asset
- Self-driven and motivated
- Knowledgeable of program design
- Must be punctual and have a flexible working schedule
- Knowledgeable of physical fitness, strength training and proper exercise techniques
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- First Aid & CPR certification required
This position offers a competitive commission-based income and a free club membership. Professional development opportunities are also available.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Personal Training experience do you have?
- Are you in Newmarket, ON?
Job Type: Full-time
- Personal Training: 1 year (Required)
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Newmarket, ON (Preferred)
- CanFit Pro / ACE etc. (Required)