Buchner Manufacturing Inc. is a major Canadian supplier of building products. We have an immediate opening for an experienced counter sales representative to cover a 1 year maternity leave at our busy Newmarket Retail branch.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the CSR will provide a wide range of services including but not limited to:
· Service customers at the counter and on the phone
· Create quotes and enter orders through our point of sale system
· Deposit customer payments
· Maintain showroom
· Responsible for opening/closing of showroom
· Warehouse duties including picking orders and restocking (some heavy lifting involved and forklift experience would be an asset)
This position calls for someone who is an organized, highly flexible individual who can perform with minimal supervision, has excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to deal with customers and vendors in a professional manner. The applicant must have excellent time management skills, the ability to be versatile and adjust quickly in a varied environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic person who possesses some industry knowledge in exterior building products and thrives in a busy environment.
· Mathematically inclined
· Strong computer skills are required in order to learn various operating systems
· Good attendance and work record is required
From December - April
· 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
From April - May
· 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
From May - December
· 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday + Saturday mornings on a rotating schedule
Overtime is required during our peak period. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to gain steady income, new skillsets and excellent industry experience.
Reference ID: SC-0220-CSR
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- building industry: 1 year (Preferred)