For over 50 years, Envirogard's imaginative products under the brand "Rainfresh" have elevated the water treatment experience in consumer/residential, commercial and disaster relief markets nationally and internationally. We are looking for an individual to join our team and help us continue to grow. Please see our website www.rainfresh.ca
Order Picker/Packer Worker Responsibilities:
- Picking and correctly labeling/bar-coding customer orders ranging from a few cartons to many pallets in size.
- Picking/labeling and placing smaller consumer and parts orders for daily couriers shipments.
- Moving packed products to shipping area on and arranging shipping information.
- You have a strong attention to detail and are capable of handling multiple orders with different packing specifications. You enjoy correctly completing tasks in a fast paced environment and
being a reliable member of the production team. Previous experience in a factory role would be considered an asset but is not required
- Must be able to speak and understand English
- Must be able to lift 40lbs and stand for 8 hours
- Work Hrs - Mon-Fri 8:00AM to 4:30
Worker Core Skills:
- Respect for others
- Attention to detail
Application deadline: 2021-03-12
Expected start date: 2021-03-12
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
Plant employees wear masks and observe social distancing rules.
- Richmond Hill, ON (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place